Artistic Journey Course
The Artists Way 2.0.
Early 2023 (Dates TBD)
JOIN THE INTEREST LIST HERE
Join us on a 3 month journey of discovery.
Wednesday evenings 7-8:30pm.
Join us to reawaken or deepen your artistic journey Create a practice that will sustain and motivate you. Inspired by the ARTIST’S WAY – Our “2.0” course applies and weaves the original concepts of Julia Cameron’s work into new joyful, practical, and motivational activities and innovative lessons.
- The course is divided into 5 sections.
- Identify, write and revise your creative vision and meaning making goals.
- Using your personal creativity experience, history and wisdom you will create a simple and achievable pathway to realize your vision and goals.
- Explore new and different ways of feeling artistically inspired – using a variety of modalities and exercises, have fun trying new ways of seeing and exploring your creativity.
- Begin developing a personal, unique and joyful regular creative practice plan.
- Reflect on steps 1-4, revise and develop practical accountability tools, motivational insights and social connections for you to feel positive and productive on your next step in your Artistic Journey.
- We will be working on all sections during our class sessions in our journals
- Share your journey and discoveries in a small and supportive class community.
- Instructor: Elizabeth McKoy
- Cost $TBD. Journal included, to document your journey
Artaluma is a non-profit organization
COSTS: Our greatest hope is to keep ARTALUMA’s class fees affordable with donations/grants/sponsorships from our community. Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution to the Imagination Foundation for the Arts Tax ID #20-1867951
Ask about ARTALUMA Volunteer Opportunities!